Our commercial real estate attorneys are committed to providing innovative solutions to clients' needs, challenges, and problems in commercial real estate. We handle commercial real estate matters including purchase, sale, leasing, development, financing, zoning, use and transfer of commercial real estate. Our lawyers are adept at facilitating transactions such as the following:
- Sales, purchases, leases, and financing of offices, warehouses, retail and residential apartment buildings, and all types of commercial and development real estate;
- 1031 exchanges of farmland, industrial land, office space, and residential property;
- Sale/lease-back arrangements;
- Zoning and land use issues, including annexation, variations, special uses, planned unit developments and development easements;
- Construction, construction financing and mechanic’s lien issues;
- Analysis of issues relating to environmental law;
- Condominium development and conversions; and
- Homeowners and condominium associations and financing.
In addition to achieving positive results for our commercial real estate clients, we strive to control risk to prevent legal problems and disputes through advance planning and counseling.
Should litigation become inevitable, our full-service law firm is prepared to protect or advance our clients' interests through mediation, arbitration, or litigation.
Contact us to schedule a consultation regarding your commercial real estate issue with an experienced attorney at Momkus McCluskey, LLC.