Areas Of Practice
Jason A. Doran was born in Park Ridge, Illinois and was raised in Bolingbrook, Illinois. After studying for two years at Lewis University in Romeoville, he completed his undergraduate studies at Northern Illinois University, graduating from its School of Business in 1996 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing. After graduation he worked for a few years at AAR Corporation in Wood Dale Illinois before attended law school at Northern Illinois University. He earned his Juris Doctor with honors (Cum Laude) in 2001 and finished first in his class in the sequence of business courses.
Jason was admitted to practice law in the state of Illinois in 2001. In January 2002, he was admitted to practice in the United States District Court of the Northern District of Illinois and in 2010 he was admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court.
His practice is concentrated in estate planning and estate administration, commercial and residential real estate (including "work outs" (forbearance, foreclosure, short sale, and deed-in-lieu agreements)), business transactions, and general representation of business entities and their principals. In the beginning of his career Jason was a litigator with Dickson and Hasenbalg in Aurora, Illinois, and he brings that experience as an invaluable tool in assisting his clients in his current practice.
Jason is a licensed real estate broker in the state of Illinois and a member of the National Association of Realtors and the Mainstreet Organization of Realtors.
- United States Supreme Court, 2010
- Northern District of Illinois, 2002
- State of Illinois, 2001
- Northern Illinois University, College of Law, DeKalb, IL, 2001
- Juris Doctorate, Cum laude
- Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL, 1996
- Bachelor of Science, Marketing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Mainstreet Organization of Realtors
- Illinois Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker, 2004-Present
- Crestview Builders, Inc. v. Noggle Family Limited Partnership, 352 Ill.App.3d 1182 (2004) regarding real estate right of first refusal.