Areas Of Practice
- Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Corporate Transactions
- Anti-Trust, Federal Agency and Internet Law
Craig S. Stevens, B.S. 1969 Indiana University School of Business and J.D. 1974 Indiana University School of Law (Indianapolis), concentrates his practice in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, contracts, intellectual property licensing, and other forms of corporate transactions, and anti-trust, federal agency (FTC, FDA, EEOC) and internet law. Mr. Stevens was in-house senior counsel to Stokely-Van Camp, Inc., Indianapolis, IN before becoming Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of the Keebler Company, Elmhurst, IL. He also served as Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary to MyPoints.com, Inc. (an internet-related loyalty rewards and direct marketing company acquired in 2002 by UAL Corp). In private practice, Mr. Stevens has represented Fortune 500, medium and small companies in a variety of matters including corporate organization, mergers, acquisitions and divestitures, and various contractual and other transactional matters.
- Indiana University School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana, 1974 J.D.
- Indiana University School of Business, 1969 B.S.
Past Employment Positions
- Stokely-Van Camp, Inc., Indianapolis, IN, In-house Senior Counsel
- Keebler Company, Elmhurst, IL, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- MyPoints.com, Inc., Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary