Mary Kostopoulos, B.A. (honors) University of Chicago; J.D. Washington College of Law at American University; M.A. School of International at Affairs at American University, is an attorney in Momkus McCluskey LLC’s Business Law Group. Mary focuses her practice on general corporate matters, including startup entity formation and commercial transactions, and international trade.
Mary Kostopoulos is a member of BLN Chicago, a network of experienced, independent lawyers. BLN allows Mary and other lawyers to work together on a case-by-case basis.
BLN lawyer members maintain their own practices and work independently when appropriate, but collaborate on larger matters when necessary.
Learn more about BLN at www.bizlawnetwork.com.
Year Joined Firm:
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- University of Chicago Alumni Law Society, Founder and Chicago Chair
- Chicago Bar Association, Corporate Law, International Trade Law and Alliance for Women Committees
- Hellenic Bar Association
Past Employment Positions:
- Moses & Singer, LLP, New York, New York, 2005 – 2011
- Deloitte Tax LLP, Chicago, IL, 2002 – 2005
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Office of International Trade, Regulations & Ruling, Department of Homeland Security, Washington DC, 2002-2005
- Illlinois, New York, District of Columbia
Written Articles and Presentations
- Seminar presention on “Import and Export Law 101″ to the DuPage County Bar Association Business Law Practice Committee, September 6, 2012
- Dignitas, a leading multi-family office, business advisory and investment consulting firm in Chicago, featured Mary Kostopoulos in their Life Optimized video series speaking on the role of Outside General Counsel
Mary Kostopoulos speaks with Dignitas’ Life, Optimized to discuss why business owners can benefit from utilizing an outsourced general counsel.